We suggest a pre-booking be made for your delivery of LCL cargo, however it is not mandatory. As many of our Island locations have been devastated, be prepared to provide payment during your visit, prior to shipping in the form of Cash or Credit Card. No personal checks are accepted at any of our locations.
You can deliver your cargo to any of our Less than container load warehouses for furtherance to any of our destinations serviced by following these simple steps:
- All cargo being delivered must be properly packed for Export. We do not accept lose pieces, they must be packed in cartons, barrels, or banded or shrink-wrapped to a shipping pallet.
- The cargo must be properly marked with Final Consignee name and address along with the Port of Destination.
- During your visit to our warehouse or prior to, we will require that you complete a Shipper’s Letter of Instruction that will provide us with complete address, phone numbers, and if available an email address of the ultimate consignee. Included with this document we also will need:
- Any invoices for new cargo that describe the goods and provide values
- A Packing list for all Personal items
- If cargo is being directed as Hurricane Relief, please use Hurricane Relief supplies as the description when completing the letter of instructions.
- Depending on the value of the cargo, there may be other documentation required by the US government for shipment.
- Following are the US Locations that will accept your small shipments: (please visit our website Tropical.com for driving directions)
Broward and Dade County: Receiving hours Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm
9505 NW 108th Ave
Medley, FL 33178
Palm Beach County and North: Receiving hours Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm
1489 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
New Jersey: Receiving hours Monday through Friday 8am – 3pm
C/O Xpedited Services, LLC.
248 Paterson Plank Road
Carlstadt, NJ 07072