Tropical Shipping continues to monitor the path and intensity of Hurricane Irma, currently a category 5 hurricane which will begin to impact the Lesser Antilles today.
Please be advised of the following changes to our Tuesday and Wednesday vessel schedules this week:
Tuesday, September 5 departures from the Port of Palm Beach will be:
- The Tropic Jade to Freeport departing at 2300 hrs., arriving in Freeport Wednesday, September 6 at 0800 hrs.
- The Caribe legend to Nassau departing at 1800 hrs., arriving in Nassau Wednesday, September 6 at 0800 hrs.
- The Tropic Lure to Cayman Islands departing at 1600 hrs., arriving in the Cayman Islands on Friday, September 8 AM.
- The Tropic Night to Marsh Harbour only departing at 1800 hrs., arriving in Marsh Harbour on Wed, September 6 at 1200 hrs.
- There will not be a sailing from the Port of Palm Beach to Providenciales or Puerto Plata today.
Wednesday, September 6 departures from the Port of Palm Beach will be:
- The Tropic Jade to Freeport departing at 2300 hrs., to arrive in Freeport on Thursday, September 7 at 0800 hrs.
- The Tropic Tide to St. Thomas and the Leeward Islands departing at 2100 hrs.
Tropical Shipping values its close relationships we have built with our customers throughout our more than 50-year history. Thank you for choosing us as your carrier of choice to The Bahamas and the Caribbean. For further information, please contact your local sales representative or the U.S. Customer Service Team at 800-638-TROP (8767) or 561-881-3999.
Complete contact listings, including telephone and fax numbers and email address information can be found 24/7/365 on our website on the Bookings and Customer Service page – found in the Contact area of our website www.tropical.com