Tropical Shipping continues to monitor the path and intensity of Hurricane Irma, currently a catastrophic category 5 hurricane moving through the Leeward Islands and the Virgin Islands.
Due to the hurricane, we want to inform you of our vessel schedule for the rest of the week.
Wednesday, September 6 Sailing Schedule:
- The Tropic Lure will sail to the Cayman Islands.
- The Tropic Jade will sail to Freeport.
- The Tropic Mist will sail to Nassau.
- The Tropic Tide will sail to St. Thomas and the Leeward Islands.
Thursday, September 7 Sailing Schedule:
- The Tropic Unity will sail to St. Croix, Anguilla, St. Barths, St. Thomas, Tortola, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Trinidad, Grenada, back to St. Croix and St. Maarten.
- The Tropic Opal will sail to Providenciales and Grand Turk.
All Cargo for the Thursday sailings must be picked up by 10 AM day of sail.
Friday, September 8 and Saturday, September 9:
- The Coast Guard anticipates closing the Port of Palm Beach Friday.
- All sailings are cancelled.
Vessel arrivals are contingent upon the passage of the storm and reopening of the ports.
Office Closures are as follows:
All Tropical Shipping offices in South Florida will be closed on Friday, September 8.
Tropical Shipping values its close relationships we have built with our customers throughout our more than 50-year history. Thank you for choosing us as your carrier of choice to The Bahamas and the Caribbean. For further information, please contact your local sales representative or the U.S. Customer Service Team at 800-638-TROP (8767) or 561-881-3999.
Complete contact listings, including telephone and fax numbers and email address information can be found 24/7/365 on our website on the Bookings and Customer Service page – found in the Contact area of our website www.tropical.com.