Tropical Shipping continues to recover from Hurricanes Irma and Maria. We are happy to report that all of our employees have been contacted and are safe.
The process of recovery and rebuilding has begun and relief supplies are flowing into the affected islands.
Here is a quick update:
- All offices are open.
- All ports are open, however, St. Thomas, St. Croix and San Juan are restricted to daylight navigation.
- Curfews limit our ability to work at night time in many locations.
- Terminal operations are slow as they resume.
Our sailings from the Port of Palm Beach have returned to their regular schedule this week with the exception of:
- Tropic Lure will sail Wednesday to arrive Grand Turk on Saturday and Puerto Plata Sunday.
- Tropic Night will sail Wednesday to arrive Marsh Harbour Thursday and Providenciales Saturday.
- Tropic Opal will sail Saturday to Providenciales and Grand Turk.
- Note the Bomar Rebecca arrival to Palm Beach from Halifax will be Thursday.
Remaining Vessel Arrivals in the Islands this week
- Tropic Express will arrive Tortola Wednesday, Anguilla and St. Barths on Friday, and San Juan on Sunday.
- Tropic Jade will arrive in St. Thomas on Thursday and St. Maarten Friday.
- Tropic Palm will be in Antigua on Wednesday and St. Maarten on Thursday. She will arrive in Caucedo Friday pm.
- Tropic Tide is running 48 hours late to St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Kitts, Nevis and Dominica.
Tropical Shipping values its close relationships we have built with our customers throughout our more than 50-year history. Thank you for choosing us as your carrier of choice to The Bahamas and the Caribbean. For further information, please contact your local sales representative or the U.S. Customer Service Team at 800-638-TROP (8767) or 561-881-3999.
Complete contact listings, including telephone and fax numbers and email address information can be found 24/7/365 on our website on the Bookings and Customer Service page – found in the Contact area of our website www.tropical.com.