Please be advised of the following updates to our office hours, ports of call, and vessel departures and arrivals.
The Tropical Shipping Dominica office hours are 9 Am to 1 PM.
- The St. Croix Containerport, closed for clearing the channel of containers, was re-opened by the U.S. Coast Guard over the weekend.
- We added an additional vessel to sail from the Port of Palm Beach to St. Thomas this Wednesday. The Katharina B has been added and the Tropic Sun will depart as scheduled Wednesday for St. Thomas.
Vessel Arrivals this week:
- Due to Hurricane Nate, the Tropic Mist arrived in Grand Cayman this morning.
- Arrivals into the Leeward Islands are delayed by 24 hours this week. The Tropic Tide arrived in St. Maarten this morning.
- Arrivals for the Tropic Unity into the Windward Islands are delayed by 24 hours this week.
- Due to main engine repairs, the S Rafael is delayed in Barbados.
- Arrivals for the Tropic Express into Anguilla, St. Barths and Tortola are delayed by 24 hours.
- Our San Juan vessel arrival this Friday is on schedule.
Tropical Shipping values its close relationships we have built with our customers throughout our more than 50-year history. Thank you for choosing us as your carrier of choice to The Bahamas and the Caribbean. For further information, please contact your local sales representative or the U.S. Customer Service Team at 800-638-TROP (8767) or 561-881-3999.
Complete contact listings, including telephone and fax numbers and email address information can be found 24/7/365 on our website on the Bookings and Customer Service page – found in the Contact area of our website www.tropical.com.