Tropical Shipping has been working hard to ensure our operations for the island of St. Maarten are up and running as normal following a fire at our warehouse last night.
We are pleased to let you know:
- Our vessels will sail and work in the port on our normal schedule.
- Less-than-Container-Load cargo will be delivered on the island as it is normally delivered.
- All of our operations are performing as they normally do.
- Our customers are welcome to call customer care as they normally would do.
Keyla and Benjamin are available to you on their cell phones:
- Keyla van Heyningen-Bertrand, Island Manager – (721) 520-1831
- Benjamin Alexandro Peterson, Sales Manager – (721) 520-1827
We are working hard to get our warehouse location repaired and restored from the damage that occurred last night and will keep you updated.
Tropical Shipping values the close relationships we have built with our customers throughout our more than 50-year history. Thank you for choosing us as your carrier of choice. For further information, please contact your local sales representative at 721-542-5540 or the U.S. Customer Service Team at 561-881-3999.Complete contact listings, including telephone and fax numbers and email address information can be found 24/7/365 on our website on the Bookings and Customer Service page – found in the Contact area of our website, www.tropical.com.