Port of Palm beach is closed to vessel traffic today.
This week’s arrivals and departures will be delayed due to adverse weather west of The Bahamas and north of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Leeward Islands.
Vessels to and from the Port of Palm Beach will be transiting via the Old Bahama Channel.
- The Tropic Jade departure from Port of Palm Beach Monday, March 5 to Freeport has been cancelled due to weather.
- The Tropic Tide will sail from the Port of Palm Beach on Thursday, March 8 to St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Kitts and Nevis.
- The Tropic Unity will sail from the Port of Palm Bach on Friday, March 9 to St. Croix, Anguilla, St Barts, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Trinidad Guyana and Grenada.
- The Runa will sail from the Port of Palm Beach on Friday, March 9 to St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Maarten and Dominica.
- All other sailings as regularly scheduled.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our customers.
Tropical Shipping values its close relationships we have built with our customers throughout our more than 50-year history. Thank you for choosing us as your carrier of choice to The Bahamas and the Caribbean. For further information, please contact your local sales representative or the U.S. Customer Service Team at 800-638-TROP (8767) or 561-881-3999 or the Canadian Customer Service Team at 866-767-6576 or 506-644-6300.
Complete contact listings, including telephone and fax numbers and email address information can be found 24/7/365 on our website on the Bookings and Customer Service page – found in the Contact area of our website www.tropical.com.