Tropical Shipping would like to thank Carnival Corporation for partnering with Bahamas National Emergency Management Agency to ship relief goods to the people of The Bahamas.
The emergency state of support following Hurricane Dorian has been completed. The last day for receipt of this emergency relief cargo is Friday, September 27th, 2019.
Please continue to support the people of The Bahamas with your donations as they rebuild. Refer to our website and the following relief organizations to donate.
- NEMA TO NEMA www.bahamas.gov.bs/nema
- ROTARY INTERNATIONAL www.rotarybahamas.com
- BAHAMAS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE www.thebahamaschamber.com/
- BAHAMAS RED CROSS www.bahamasredcross.org
- AMERICAN RED CROSS www.redcross.org
- SALVATION ARMY www.salvationarmybahamas.org
- CARIBBEAN DISASTER EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY www.cdema.org
- THE DIOCESE OF THE BAHAMAS/TURKS AND CAICOS https://www.bahtcianglican.org/
- ZION BAPTIST CHURCH https://www.bahamas.com/vendor/zion-baptist-church-nassau
- GRAND BAHAMAS CHILDREN'S HOME C/O FOWL CO
- ROTARY INTERNATIONAL RELIEF https://www.rotary.org/en/our-causes/disaster-response
Thank you for choosing us as your carrier of choice to The Bahamas and the Caribbean. For further information, please contact your local sales representative or call the U.S. Customer Service Team at 800-638-TROP (8767) or 561-881-3999.Complete contact listings, including telephone, fax numbers and email address information can be found 24/7/365 on our website on the Bookings and Customer Service page – found in the Contact area of our website www.tropical.com.