Tropical Shipping continues to monitor the path and intensity of Hurricane Dorian.
- The Port of Palm Beach will close tomorrow at noon, and is not expected to re-open until, at the earliest, Tuesday, September 3rd.
- Due to the closure of the Port of Palm Beach the following sailings will be cancelled.
- Friday Sailing to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. John, Virgin Gorda, Tortola
- Saturday Sailing to Nassau
- The Bomar Rebecca, the Canada sailing from Halifax, is being sent directly to San Juan, PR and will return to the Port of Palm Beach late next week.
We will continue to provide updates to our vessel schedules and facility operations as Dorian moves through our service area.
We have been advised that the regional U.S. Coast Guard Captain of the Port has set port condition “Whiskey” for the Port of Palm Beach. We are to activate our heavy weather procedures and prepare for the expectation of sustained tropical storm force winds of at least 39 mph generated by Tropical Storm Dorian which may arrive within 72 hours.
The following is a link for the regional News Release page:
Thank you for choosing us as your carrier of choice to The Bahamas and the Caribbean. For further information, please contact your local sales representative or call the U.S. Customer Service Team at 800-638-TROP (8767) or 561-881-3999.
Complete contact listings, including telephone and fax numbers and email address information can be found 24/7/365 on our website on the Bookings and Customer Service page – found in the Contact area of our website www.tropical.com.