Tropical Shipping’s U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands office in St. Croix will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 to celebrate Independence Day. St. Thomas and St. John, USVI will be closed on Monday, July 6.
In observance of the Independence Day Holiday, the following changes to the vessel schedule and cargo cut offs have been made:
Changes to the Vessel Schedule for Nassau
- There will be only two sailings to Nassau in week 27
- Tuesday, June 30 Departure - Wednesday, July 1 Arrival
- Friday, July 3 Departure – Saturday, July 4 Arrival
- The Monday, July 6 arrival in Nassau is canceled
- The Tuesday, July 7 sailing to Nassau is sail as scheduled
Changes to Cargo and Documentation Cut-Off Times
For Cargo Sailing – July 3, 2020
- FCL Documentation Cut-offs
- If Tropical is filing EEI – 5 pm, Wednesday, July 1
- If customer is providing EEI Filing - Noon on Thursday, July 2
- FCL Cargo Cut-Off – In the Port by 10 pm Thursday, July 2
- LCL Cargo and Documentation Cut-off - Noon on Wednesday, July 1
- LCL Refrigerated Cargo Cut-Off - 4 pm Wednesday, July 1
Freeport Sailing – Monday, July 6, 2020
- FCL Cargo Cut-Off – In the Port by 10 pm, Thursday, July 2
- FCL Documentation Cut-off – 12 Noon, Thursday, July 2
- LCL Cargo and Documentation Cut-off – 12 Noon, Thursday, July 2
We understand the challenges associated with holiday weeks and appreciate your assistance in having your cargo and documents delivered as early as possible. Tropical Shipping remains committed to providing our customers with the best and most comprehensive services in the industry.
If you have any questions regarding our holiday schedule or cutoff times, please contact your local sales representative or the Customer Service Team at 800-638-TROP (8767 or 561-881-3999).